Monday, June 15, 2009

Queen's Hideaway--take two

So if you haven't figured out by now, many of these reviews have been written over the years. I've informally started posting them just to get into the habit of "blogging"--something that I think used to be called writing. I've been writing these reviews over the years for several reasons: 1) I thought the restaurant review to be an interesting medium. 2) It's an easy way to keep in writing shape, sort of speak. 3) I work largely in restaurants these days. 4) My friends were sick of listening to me bitch.

Queens Hideaway is now closed. Sorry. You're welcome to the review I wrote years ago. If you're reading this to get up to the minute information on restaurants then you're almost as internet clumsy as I am and should look somewhere else.

Here are some suggestions:

eater.com
nymag.com
tastespace.com

What's so funny about these listings is they are the first three listed after googling 'restaurant blog nyc.' If you had me do that for you, then you're definitely more inept than I am. And chances are you're old.

Okay. Good luck!

3 comments: