Friday, December 13, 2013

L'artussi--Manhattan

(212) 255-5757

I must be honest, I went here on the tail end of a hang over and the eve of a serious shomit (look that one up) attack so I don't know if I can be as objective as I normally am.

Here's what I jotted down: Olive Cake.  Get the fucking olive cake.  Skip dinner, skip drinks, have some of this olive cake.  This shit was so delectable I ate it with the mother fucking flu.

We had a bunch of other stuff, fish and scallops and ravioli and my wifey wife, (it was our second time out in months) had a total boner about. Evidently the food is pretty spectacular but I couldn't focus on that because I was trying to hair of the dog a flu--which is ill-advised to say the very least.  Anyway. Look for a second post on this one someday years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment