Thursday, February 16, 2012

PT--Brookyln

718.388.7438

Ate here once a while ago for a friend's birthday, but it was so far on the south side we never returned. Recently while coming home from the LES we decided to hit it up, and boy were we psyched!

Firstly, this is how an Italian restaurant should feel. Simple, rustic, darkly lit, romantic. I felt like coming in from the fields after a hard days work, Ernest Hemmingway sipped absinthe at the bar. There was an innocent country girl waiting to offer me a washing bowl. As for the food, well the food was good. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what we had, as did not write anything down. Once again I will employ a cutting-edge reviewing technique, that of hypnotic reflection, to intuit what we had drawing on the sensations I feel when I think about this restaurant. Here goes!

First I must find my chi and then balance the bad ass motherfucker.
Um-num-chi-bum. Um-num-chi-bum. Um-num-chi-bum.

Mmmm...server in black pants...She's hot. No, she's not hot. Damn it, she's like a librarian, sort of hot but not feminine in any way.

Here comes the wine. Red. Flavorful. Barbera, no...Barberesca.

Okay....we started oil, flat bread, salt. Cristini? Cheese tomatoes. good. Yes. Okay, maybe she's not a librarian, but like the less attractive of two sisters...

Wife had the fish. No the lamb. No the fish. I had steak. Came out to rare, but they brought it back.

Followed up with a tiramisu. Delicious.

And that's it. I channeled that entire review just by using my memory. Egad, that's a tricky thing to do. Fortunately for you all, I have the skill to pull something like that off.

No comments:

Post a Comment