Sunday, November 15, 2009

Eating on the train

I don't actually have a restaurant to talk about here. This just came from the ol' wellspring of bitchiness that I drink from on an almost daily basis. Okay....so... don't eat on the fucking subway. I'm sure you're pressed for time and this may be your only opportunity to eat something before you start whatever it is that is more important that sustenance and nutrients, but it's fucking gross. It's grosser than gross. The subway system of New York City is about as sanitary as a toilet in Paris or maybe a Turkish bath changing room. You're exposed to so much foul shit that the very idea of eating should be unappetizing. I'm begging all six of you that might be reading this, spread the word. Eating on the train is a bummer.

1 comment:

  1. Good point Iconman. Though on the train, I do like to eat, eat eat eat, I like to eat eeples and beneenees. Or maybe I just sing the song and avoid touching anything. I think it is the second one.

    ReplyDelete